Saturday, May 18, 2013

PINK!

Hey guys now i want to talk to you about PINK! what do you think about pink? 
Fabulous,cute,girly right? that's why i like it.. It's make my life wonderful...
Pink is interpreted romance, flexibility and freedom.. You can feel it when you wear some pink cloth. All girls in the worl like this colour! 

I wanna show you my pink stuff, it's a half of my stuff, because i think when i post all it;s too much :D 
Okay! starts from now.. enjoy it :) 


 This Is My Nail Polish :D 
 This Is My Pencilcase.. Ooh Look! There's Greyson Chancee!
 This Is My Hand fan.. I Love Panda .. Panda Is My Favorite Wild Animal :3

  Daily Notes

 My Phone!!

 My Comb 




My Favorite Pink Dress  
 Nylon Cable Tie (i don't know why i bought it LOL)
Accessories
 Princess Handsaplast 

Wallet 

Make Up Book  
Rubic 
 Hello Kitty Watch 
 Tiny Hat
 Softlense Case

Hand body 

thanks for see this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment